Are you ready for fall? I am! It’s still triple digits where I live. When I think of Fall or Autumn, I think about apples. I have never actually made any apple recipes other than homemade applesauce, but this week’s Bewitchin’ Projects linky features look delicious. There’s even a healthy dog treat recipe!
Awesome Apple Recipes
- How about a healthy, homemade dog treat? Irresistible Pets shows you how to make frozen apple treats for your dog.
- How delicious does this cinnamon roll apple dessert look? See how to make it over at Life with the Crust Cut Off.
- Have you ever tried caramel apple cupcakes? Visit Tastes of Lizzy T’s for the yummy recipe.
- These apple marshmallow pops from Mother’s Home are too darn cute! I’m definitely keeping these in mind for back to school next year.
- Cinnamon-Applesauce Pancake Poppers via Canary Street Crafts – Perfect for breakfast! They can be made ahead of time and frozen making it great for the whole week.
- Mommy’s Bundle shared 15 Kid-friendly apple snacks. My favorite is the apple smoothie and the crispy apple fries!
- Typically Simple also shared 15 apple recipes. The applesauce bread sounds so yummy!