It’s Bewitchin’ Projects party time! Today’s feature are fun St Patrick’s Day party ideas for kids as well as adults. There’s rainbow jello, St Patrick’s Day crafts, party printables, and leprechaun cookies. I’m just loving the colors! For more St Patty’s Day fun, check out this creative rainbow snacks round up and 10 ways to make a handprint rainbow. We also did a ‘Top 10 Snack Ideas for St Patrick’s Day‘ list with even more top 10 lists at the end of the post.
Incase you missed it, we posted a huge round up of Disney character crafts you might enjoy!
St Patrick’s Day Crafts and Snack Ideas
St Patrick’s Day Party, Games, and Printables | Play. Party. Pin.
Adorable Leprechaun Cookies | Home. Made. Interest.
Rainbow Jello | Christianity Cove
K-cup Pot O’ Gold Craft | Domain of the Mad Mommy
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!