Lovable Recycled Crafts for Kids
Today’s features are recycled crafts for kids. 10 creative and frugal projects that will keep kids busy, inspire creativity, encourage imaginative play, and a few learning activities.
Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Can you guess what this blue crab craft and hairy plant friends recycled craft are made from? Stop by About Family Crafts to see if you’re right!
- Crafts by Courtney has made another A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Craft this week – a no sew TMNT costume.
- Help younger children practice number recognition with this recycled bowling game from Mommy on Demand.
- Head over to A Little Pinch of Perfect to see how she used plastic food containers to make a colored water fountain.
- What can you make with cardboard? Lots! The Crafty Blog Stalker shared tons of clever and creative cardboard crafts.
- Ease kid’s anxiety with these cute Chester the Raccoon paper bag puppets.
- How adorable are these foam cup farm animals by MollyMoo for the Kids Activities Blog?!
- Lifes Little Projects tells you how to make ladybug and bee sock puppets.
- Stop by JDaniel4’s Mom to see how to make and play this DIY game for kids.
Thank you again for featuring my Ninja Turtle costume! Working on that was a blast and the kids had so much fun playing around with them afterwards, I love that you feature kids crafts as well not many link parties to and I do kids and home crafts on my site. I hope you have a great Labor Day tomorrow!
Thanks Courtney! Have a great great Labor Day too 🙂
I love this week’s features! So many great ideas!