Peeps on a Stick Pops – Adorable Easter Party Favor
When I saw these adorable Peep Pops on Pinterest, I knew I had to make them! Funny thing is that we don’t even like peeps…. he, he. I figured that I’d give them a go regardless and make them for our Easter egg hunt playdate. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my little ones might end up liking them since they are made into a fun Peep Pop and what kid doesn’t like eating things on a stick?!
Peeps on a Stick Pops Party Favor Tutorial
- I bought the Peeps and the miniature Easter takeout containers at Dollar Tree. I bought the sticks at Michael’s using a 50% off coupon. You can also buy the Wilton Lollipop Sticks on Amazon. They come 150 in a pack for only $3.99!
- Place a peep on one of the sticks..
- I cut a small Zip-Loc baggie in half and melted the edges that were open with a lighter. This part is optional. I made ours a few days beforehand and didn’t want them to get stale.
- Place the Peep on a Stick inside the baggie.
- Tie a cute ribbon on the stick at the bottom of the bunny.
- Fill the little takeout container with jellybeans, robin eggs, or anything else that fits inside. I placed a candy bracelet inside a plastic Easter egg, then hid the egg under green Easter grass.
- Place your Bunny Peeps on a Stick inside.
More Easter Ideas for Kids
[ess_grid alias=”Easter Spring Grid”][/ess_grid]