We had a heart-themed Valentine’s Day party with our kids last week!
♥ Valentine’s Day Decor ♥
- pink table cloth- Dollar Tree
- red & pink rose petals – Walmart
- vase with roses
- heart-shaped suckers/lollipops
- heart candy inside wine glass
♥ Food ♥
- heart plates & cups – Dollar Tree
- pink forks
- red velvet cake
- candy hearts in a wine glass
- Valentine’s Squeezes – Dollar Tree
- Free Printable Owl Toppers – I glued them to a toothpick and stuck them in the watermelon. They are actually cupcake toppers & hard to see in the photo, but super cute!
- Free Valentine Squeeze Labels– I had to add in the words “Valentine Squeeze.” I also made ones that said “A Valentine’s Squeeze from Momma.
- Strawberry Milk – the bottle is from our New Year’s sparkling juice. I added my son’s heart window clings as decoration.
We made ♥ heart-shaped pizzas!
The host bought heart-shaped cookie cutters from Michael’s, pizza dough, and toppings.
The kids thoroughly enjoyed painting sauce on their pizzas & decorating them with the toppings!
Below are the cooked pizzas- cute & simple! My friend (the host) was so excited with how they turned out. Some pizzas even had “Olive you!” black olives on it… he, he!
The kids made adorable, little ♥ heart people as a Valentine’s Day craft!
- Somewhat big foam hearts or cut hearts from paper.
- Glue and scissors.
- 4 strips folded accordion-style (for each kid) – these will be arms & legs.
- 4 hearts (for each child) – these will be hands & feet.
- Googly eyes, gems, buttons, stickers, glitter glue, markers, etc. Some kids even added mustaches to their heart people!
Valentine sweetie pie
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
[ess_grid alias=”Valentine Crafts”][/ess_grid]