Ready for an underwater adventure through ocean themed crafts and activities for kids? If you have been following along with us on Instagram, you may have already seen a handful of 4-space collages featuring other IG-ers. Today I am sharing them all in one post – yay!
*Click the colored links to get the direct tutorial for each craft. You can also click on the 5 square photo collages to easily follow them on IG. All the featured bloggers have amazing IG feeds besides their awesome blogs!
1. DIY Clay Crab Necklace – I love what she used for the chain! It’s adorable!
2. Crab Inspired Lunch – Fun food idea that’s simple to put together.
3. Handprint Crab – Includes a Cranky Crabs song that funny-cute!
4. Paper Plate Crab – Loving the crab legs…tee, hee!
5. Loofah Turtle – So creative! Be sure to check out the flamingo too!
6. Egg Carton Turtle – Instead of the typical 1 carton turtle shell, use 4!
7. Paper Plate Turtle – Fine motor practice for preschoolers that also uses up items you might otherwise throw away.
8. Handprint Turtle – We shared this girly turtle craft as well as 3 other handprint zoo animals!
9. Shark Cootie Catcher – How adorable! Head over to Easy, Peasy, and Fun for the free template with instructions.
10. Paper Plate Whale – Anna from In the Playroom shows you how easy this is to make!
11. TP Tube Octopus – Great for cutting practice with kids who are learning to use a scissors!
12. Recycled Jellyfish Craft – Head over to their Youtube account for tons of awesome kids crafts!
13. The Cheerios Play Book – See all Clarissa’s book-based activities on Munchkins and Moms!
14. Under the Sea Pretend Play Activity – Instead of the usual fort, have the kids make an underwater fort!
15. Bathtub Fishing – Perfect for a rainy day plus preschoolers will learn which things are magnetic and which ones aren’t.
16. Pete the Cat at the Beach Craft – A creative paper plate, handprint, and tissue paper craft to go along with a popular kids book series!
17. TP Tube Shark – Isn’t this the cutest little shark ever?!
18. Paper Plate Starfish Craft – We made these using a free template. There’s 2 different styles in the post!
19. Handprint Fish – These are actually free printables for the 1st Day of School. Head to our other blog to get a copy!
20. Paper Plate Fish – Love this! She also shares the cute kids book that inspired the craft.