Do you decorate for Halloween?
Our apartment always seems cramped so I usually just decorate with things that the kids and I made together like our pumpkins or these cardboard tube Halloween characters. If I had the wall space, I would definitely go all out with the DIY Halloween decor!
Today’s Bewitchin’ Projects link party features include a beautiful Halloween mantle, a fun ‘Broom Parking’ sign, and a funny decor project to make with the kids feet. If you’re a fan of footprint crafts, I would love to invite you to check out the Halloween crafts on our Fun Handprint Art blog.
1. Gorgeous Halloween Mantle and Decor Projects via Blooming Homestead
2. Footprint Ghosts Halloween Keepsake via Mommy’s Bundle
3. DIY Halloween Sign: Witch’s Broomstick Parking via Home. Made. Interest.
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!