We love to be creative and frugal in our home when it comes to arts and crafts. And honestly, who doesn’t have a large stack of coffee filters laying around? It is literally one of the most inexpensive materials to use and such a beautiful medium to make amazing art. In this post, we will show you a wonderful list of inexpensive coffee filter arts and crafts that you and your kids will love.
Cheap Coffee Filter Arts and Crafts for Kids
From butterflies to flowers, from science to art, coffee filters have such a vast application and can be used for learning, crafting and more! Below are inexpensive crafts for kids to make using coffee filters.
- Parachute Activity
- Circus Tent Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Fish
- Colorful Flowers Craft Idea
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- Coffee Filter Roses
- Color Mixing Using Coffee Filters
- Coffee Filter Emojis
- Cute and Easy Coffee Filter Jellyfish Craft
- How to Make Crafty Scented Flowers
- Rainbow Marker Coffee Filter Experiment
Frugal Suncatcher Crafts made from Coffee Filters
Kids love making suncatchers and coffee filters are one of the most inexpensive options. These coffee filter suncatchers will look beautiful displayed in your windows throughout the seasons!
- Inexpensive Suncatchers Craft
- Ocean Animal Suncatcher Crafts
- Planet Suncatchers Craft
- Tie Dye Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Suncatchers
- Easter Eggs Shaped Suncatchers
- Easy Rainbow Suncatcher
Seasonal and Holiday Ideas for Kids to Make
From Spring to Winter, we gathered a number of fun coffee filter crafts to cover all the seasons and holidays throughout the year!
- Carrot Treat Bags For Easter Craft
- Spring Butterfly made from coffee filters
- Kids Fan Craft
- Frugal Summer Wreath Craft
- Make Dresses for Princess Easter Eggs
- Easy Sunshine Art Project
- Easy Snowman Craft
- Coffee Filter Hearts
- Beautiful Watercolor Snowflakes
- Earth Art Project
- Colorful & Frugal Fall Trees Kids Craft Idea
- Gorgeous DIY Candy Corn Decoration
- DIY Autumn Tree Branches Decor
- Awesome Sunflower Craft
- Coffee Filter Turkey
Have you used coffee filters for crafting and learning before? We use them as a cheap crafting material very often! If you’re interested in more frugal fun ideas, check out these easy cardboard tube crafts.
More Inexpensive Kid Craft Ideas
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.