Ready to have fun with ninjas?! This ninja preschool letter craft is perfect for kids who are fascinated with the many ninja characters that are popular these day (Lego Ninjago, TMNT). Besides ‘N is for Ninja’ you can make mini pipe cleaner nunchucks for another letter ‘N’ word. At the end of this post are more fun ways to learn and play with ninjas fro the creative preschool collaborators.
How to make the Ninja Preschool Letter Craft
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links to the products mentioned. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
- construction paper
- pipe cleaner
- googly eyes
1. Use a black marker to draw the outline for an uppercase letter N. Have your preschooler cut along the black lines.
2. Cut a strip of construction paper to use for the headband (we used red). Also cut a [sort of] V-shape for the headband tails. Glue on to the N cut-out, near the top. Glue on the tail.
3. Cut a strip of white or skin color. Glue under the headband. Add googly eyes to this strip.
4. Cut two skinny strips from construction paper. Glue on in an X-shape as a weapon holder. Alternatively just do one strap.
5. Make ninja stars from tinfoil. Glue on to the letter.
6. Make a small, thin strip of rolled tinfoil. Wrap a pipe cleaner around both ends. Slightly bend in half. Glue on as nunchucks.
7. Write ‘Ninja’ in an open spot. Little Sister did not want to do this part because she couldn’t get the marker to work. We used chalk markers to write over the black construction paper.
Ready for more ninja crafts?
This week’s creative preschool learning theme is NINJAS! See what the other preschoolers made below and we would love for you to come back January 8th for a preschool weather theme.
Paper Bag Ninja Puppets | I Heart Crafty Things
Fingerprint Ninjas | Hand Made Kids Art
Ninja Finger Puppets | School Time Snippets
Easy T-Shirt Ninja Mask | Pink Stripey Socks