The last 2 weeks there have been quite a few Thanksgiving crafts added to the Bewitchin’ Projects link party. So today’s features are turkey crafts for kids made all different ways – twelve of them!
This past week we collaborated with a bunch of other kid bloggers to bring you the Ultimate Gift Guides for Kids – over 75 lists for all ages and budgets!!! Read about it on our list: Fun Toys for 1-3 year olds!
On to the features!
12 Turkey Crafts for Kids:
Make a Turkey with….
1. Corn Husk Feathers – Love the creative use of the corn husks!
2. Felt and a Mini Pumpkin – How cute! It goes with a doll.
3. Feathers and a Footprint – I made this my my daughter’s cute, little foot.
4. Feathers and a Handprint – Also includes a counting and fine motor activity that my daughter and I made together.
5. Craft Foam Sheets and a Foam Cup – Holds gum!
6. Paint Color Samples and a Paper Plate – They made a grateful turkey!
7. Brown Craft Paper and your Front Door – How fun would this be to walk up to everyday?!
8. Magnets and Ribbon – It’s a tic tac toe game!!!
10. Scrapbook Paper and Cardstock – such a fun way to make a card.
11. Pipe Cleaners and a Styrofoam Ball – Love that you can change the legs to make it run or sit.
12. Paper Plate and Crayons – It’s a Pop Up Craft!
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins||Cathy FB | Pin | Ins||Sarah FB | G+ | Pin|
|Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+||Trine FB | Pin | Ins|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!