Continuing on with our recycled k cup jungle safari theme, today we are sharing an easy-to-make k cup elephant craft. These are cute for decoration and imaginative play. Read on for the full tutorial.
See also: How to make a Handprint Elephant Collage
How to Make the Recycled K Cup Elephant Craft
*This post contains affiliate links. Plead read our full disclosure here for more on this.
- clean, dry k cup
- gray acrylic paint
- white puffy paint
- construction paper; pink and gray
- Hot glue gun
1. Begin with a clean, dry k cup, and paint the entire outside grey. Allow it to dry, then add a second coat.
2. Cut semi heart shapes from the grey paper to create ears making the side to be attached straight. Fold back a small section of the straight side to make a surface for gluing. Cut a smaller shape out of pink paper and glue on top.
3. Attach the eyes and ears.
4. Cut a small section of grey paper, about 4-5 inches long and fold it back and forth accordion style for the trunk, then glue in place.
5. Use the white puffy paint to create the tusks, and you’re done!