I made this Heart-shaped Lollipop Flower as a fun valentine to give to my son. I plan to put it in his mailbox that we made last year. For instructions on how to make these, head over to the Martha Stewart website. We also made heart-shaped animals on our Valentine’s Day cards; you can see those HERE.
- Printable Forest Friends Skip Counting Puzzles for Kindergartners
- Ultimate Guide to Rainbow Sensory Play Activities
- Cute Books About The Tooth Fairy – Dental Health Month
- Preschool Activities and Books About the Color Pink
- Valentine’s Day Origami Pocket Hearts and Lollipop Wrappers
- Valentine’s Day Origami Heart Bookmarks