WooHoo! It’s week 3 of the Bewitchin’ Projects link party!
Hope you all have had a good week. We had a pretty busy one as we are hosting a Back to School Giveaway (on both our blogs!) where you can WIN a huge prize pack → you can get the details and ENTER here. I also did our 2nd guest post for the handprint alphabet series over on the mommy resources blog Crystal & Co – would love for you to check it out! If you have a preschooler, kindergartner, or 1st grader I invite you to download the free 1st Day of School Handprint Printables I created for our other blog. It makes a cute keepsake and fun way to document the big day.
Let’s get this party started with these fun party ideas that were added to last week’s BeWitchin’ Party!
- YUM! These Sunshine Cupcakes are perfect for a Summer party. Stop by Krafts & Kiddos to see how easy they are to make.
- I love the cute party ideas for a Crab Shack Party over Home. Made. Interest.
- Have you ever tried making treats from cereal besides rice crispy treats? Check out these Funfetti Frosted Fruity Pebble Treats linked up at last week’s linky by Delightful E. Made!
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!