We’re back with the Bewitchin’ Projects Linky! We took a short break from our Sunday posts to enjoy time with the family over the holidays. Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Our first post of the year reflects back on 2014 including our top posts from each month. You can see the post here → Top Monthly Posts written in 2014. I am excited to see what the new year brings and what awesome projects you are linking up every week. I look forward to seeing the crafty projects you have been up to and am amazed every week!
Today’s party features are fun and healthy snacks: homemade goldfish crackers, granola recipe, and a creative balloon-inspired snack!
Want to be featured in a future post?
I keep a running draft post with all the amazing projects that are added each week that fall under certain themes. We love doing themed round ups and we love featuring you! Here are a few of the more specific ones I plan to feature eventually: fun food ideas, birthday party ideas, alphabet activities, and animal crafts (plus lots more!).
Ideas for Fun & Healthy Snacks
Homemade Goldfish Crackers via Tikkido
Homemade Granola and Fruit Snack Idea via Messes to Memories
Creative Snack using Crackers via A Little Pinch of Perfect
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins||Cathy FB | Pin | Ins|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Barb FB | Tw | G+||Trine FB | Pin | Ins|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!