Looking for a fun snack to make for the Game Day? You will love how easy these football inspired chocolate-dipped pretzels are to make! These snacks are kid-approved yet fun for adults too. You can’t go wrong with chocolate and everyone loves a good sweet-n-salty snack to munch on.
Football Inspired Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Yields: 3 dozen pretzel rounds and 1 dozen pretzel rods
*This post contains affiliate links. Our full disclosure can be found here.
- 12 pretzel rods
- 36 pretzel rounds
- 12 oz. bag Wilton chocolate melts or chocolate chips
- White decorator icing tube
1. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Place the 36 pretzel rounds on one of the cookie sheets and set aside.
2. Add the chocolate melts to a double boiler pan and melt over low/medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. (About 3-4 minutes). Transfer to a shallow bowl for easier dipping.
3. Dip 1/3 of each pretzel rod into the melted chocolate and place on the other parchment-lined cookie sheet.
4. Use a tablespoon to add the melted chocolate to the middle of each pretzel round. Be sure to fill each pretzel up to the top.
5. Allow the chocolate to harden for 30 minutes.
6. Using white decorator icing, decorate each pretzel with football laces.
Let us know what your friends thought of the cute football inspired chocolate-dipped pretzels and if the were a hit with the kids!