I’m excited to share these fun Disney-inspired crafts with you! I challenged some of my favorite bloggers to make Disney character crafts with items found in the kitchen. It could be paper plates, bottle caps, cereal boxes, wood spoons – anything they could think of. The ideas they came up with are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! I’m blown away with just how creative and talented they are.
They made everything from the classics like Winnie the Pooh all the way to the just released Big Hero 6. Plus, I searched their blogs for past projects they made that fit the ‘items found in the kitchen Disney theme’ to bring you 12 more ideas on top of the 9 for the challenge!
Disney Character Craft Challenge
1. Recycle a k-cup into Chip from Beauty and the Beast
2. Design a Sleeping Beauty plate keepsake with a handprint.
3. Play with Merida and Rapunzel puppets crafted from wood spoons.
4. Upcycle a cardboard box and lids into Lightning McQueen.
5. Draw your favorite Disney characters on snack baggies to make snack time more fun!
6. Paint a paper bag to look like Sulley from Monsters Inc.
7. Use paper plates to create Baymax complete with armour!
8. Grab a couple paper plates and make Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.
9. Cut paper plates to make characters from the movie Finding Nemo.
More Disney Character Crafts from the same crafty ladies:
Make the cutest Minnie Mouse Craft from a paper plate.
Put on a puppet show with these DIY Big Hero 6 puppets made from cupcake liners and eat a marshmallow Baymax!
Use fingerprints and a mason jar lid to create a super cute Olaf Ornament Keepsake.
Turn an empty 2-liter soda bottle into a Minion.
Mix 2 ingredients found in the kitchen with water to make an adorable Footprint Olaf Keepsake.
Whip up some Magic Olaf Paint with 2 ingredients found in the kitchen.
Use a paper towel tube to make Dusty Crophopper and Skipper from the movie Planes.
While you’re in the kitchen, bake some Honeybee Cupcakes inspired by the movie Big Hero Six or make these Wintery cupcakes with free Frozen-inspired Toppers.
Like the Disney princesses? Then you might enjoy this Cinderella’s Carriage craft made from paper plates!