It’s almost Super Bowl time! Being from Wisconsin, I’m a bit disappointed that the Packers were so close to going. Today’s Bewitchin’ features are creative Super Bowl party ideas. There are some seriously creative bloggers who link up every week and I’m always blown away with their ideas! A couple went all out with game day decor, snack ideas galore, and one even had a whole ‘opposing teams’ theme which I thought was awesome. The party ideas featured below are just a sneak peek.
Creative Super Bowl Party Ideas
Tons of fun and easy game day party ideas from Krystal’s Kitsch! I love the whole setup! Her post includes a recipe, decor, snack ideas, a photo booth, and more.
Growing up Gabel shares a tutorial for DIY football snack boxes. Place things like chips or popcorn inside or make one of the snack recipes she featured.
Head over to Frugal Foodie Mama to see how to make an awesome-looking drink in your favorite team’s colors.
Stop by Mommy’s Bundle to see how to make football brownies. She also shares candy ideas.
Home. Made. Interest has so many DIY Superbowl decorations with an opposing teams theme. They also share a sweet and salty opposing teams popcorn mix and a football shaped snack idea!
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | Ins||Dru FB | Pin | Ins||Barb FB | Tw | G+|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw||Trine FB | Pin | Ins|
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!