Looking for a fun recipe to make for an Easter dessert? Perhaps you’re hosting or attending an Easter party. These super cute bunny cupcakes are sure to be a hit and are easy enough for the kids to help create! Get the recipe tutorial below….enjoy!
Bunny Cupcakes Tutorial
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. Please read our full disclosure policy here.
- 1 box of cake mix, prepared
- 1 can of white frosting
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- jelly beans
- pink sprinkles
1. Bake cupcakes according to box instructions or use your own recipe.
2. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Fill 2/3 of the way full.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool completely.
4. Frost the top of each cupcake then dip it into the shredded coconut, pressing down lightly.
To make the edible bunny ears:
5. Cut a marshmallow in half on a diagonal (one corner to the other). This makes a perfect bunny ear shape!
6. Place the marshmallow on to the pink sugar with the sticky side down.
7. Dip the marshmallow bunny ears into the frosting. Stick in place on top of the cupcakes.
8. Use jelly beans for the eyes and nose.
*NOTE – we cut the jelly beans used for the eyes in half.
Like this Easter Bunny Cupcakes? See our cupcake archives or these yummy Funfetti Easter Cakes.