Corn on the Cob and Indian Corn are popular themes around Fall and Thanksgiving. Here are 10 corn themed activities for kids including creative painting techniques, math, science, and bubble wrap crafts!
Creative Corn Crafts
2. Indian Corn Bubble Wrap Craft – This looks so pretty hanging on the door!
3. Stamped Eraser Indian Corn Painting – Five Kernels of Corn Legend + more resources for learning!
4. Footprint Corn Wall Hanging – Adorable! Plus a scarecrow and black crow.
5. Bubble Wrap Painting: Corn Craft – Lots of different farming activities!
6. Popsicle Stick Corn – Creative handprint craft idea!
Corn Themed Activities that Incorporate Learning
7. Corn Science Experiment – Corn vs Popcorn and a free printable graph.
8. Printable Corn Counting Activity – Fun fine motor activity!
9. I is for Indian Corn – Another fun painting technique!
10. Hopping Corn Science Activity – Make your popcorn hop for over an hour!
This month’s Top 10 List Theme is Thanksgiving and Harvest
Hop around for more fun ideas to make or do with kids!
- Turkey Crafts for Thanksgiving from Craftulate
- Simple to Make Harvest Crafts from Peakle Pie
- Things to do this Harvest from Witty Hoots
- Harvest Sensory Fun Activities from Adventures of Adam
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration Crafts from Play & Learn Everyday
- Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers from P is for Preschooler
- Thanksgiving Time Savers from Sunny Day Family
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Ideas from Our Good Life
- Harvest Recipes from Nemcsok Farms
- Thanksgiving Printables for Preschoolers by Living Life and Learning
- Thankful Trees from Rhythms of Play
- Thanksgiving Sensory Activities from Crafty Kids at Home
- Corn Crafts for Kids from Artsy Momma
- Turkey Themed Fine Motor Activities from School Time Snippets
- Thanksgiving Books for Preschoolers from Something 2 Other
- Harvest Sensory Bins from Study at Home Mama