Looking for a refreshing summer drink recipe that’s kid-friendly and super yummy? Here are 10 fun drink recipes including homemade lemonades, slushies, and smoothies. Kids might enjoy drinking extra water if it means they’ll get to try one of these fun kids drinks! Even adults can sit back and relax with one – the kids don’t get to have all the fun…he, he!
10 Summer Drink Recipes
- This refreshing mango lemonade recipe is a perfect way to satisfy the thirst and doesn’t use sugar to sweeten it.
- My little ones loved naming this Orange Sunrise smoothie almost as much as they loved drinking it!
- 3 ingredients are all you need for making a honeydew melon smoothie that’s oh-so-yummy!
- The whole family can cool off with this frozen strawberry lemonade slushie.
- This raspberry sherbert punch recipe is great for a summer bbq or pool party.
- Make a Tropical Slushie to remind you of the beach – you’ll love how easy it is to make!
- Add some sparkle to your lemonade with this simple sparkling pineapple lemonade recipe.
- What’s summer without a summer smoothie?! I have never thought to try adding grapes to our smoothies before but definitely going to give it a try!
- Kids can have fun creating their very own homemade slurpees.
- The last refreshing drink we invite you to check out is another frozen goodie, a watermelon key lime slushie – YUM!
See also: Homemade Frozen Treats
I hope you enjoyed our summer drink recipe list and are inspired to create some of them. I would love to hear what your favorite refreshing recipe is!
More Summer Sanity Saving Tips
Top 10 Fun And Entertaining Activities With Garden Creatures from Nemcsok Farms
Top 10 Ice Play Ideas for Hot Summer Days from Something 2 Offer