I love all things Valentines-y! Pink and red are 2 of my favorite colors and who can resist smiling when they receive a handmade Valentine. Hearts make everything extra sweet and my personal favorite….. chocolate galore! Today’s Bewitchin’ Features are sweet snack ideas for Valentine’s Day that have been linked up to last few link parties. There’s 38 ideas including cake pops, cookie cups, cake recipes, puppy chow, candy Valentines, breakfast ideas, red velvet inspired, and more!
For more ideas, check out these 60 DIY Valentines!
Sweet Snack Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Cupid Fairy Bread
- Heart-shaped Raspberry Whoopie Pies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream Pie
- Raspberry Angel Food Cake Dessert
- Red Velvet Bundt Cake
- Red Velvet Heart Cake Bites
- Strawberry Heart Cupcakes
- Arrow Cake Pops
- Heart Pinata Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookie Cups
- Cherry Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- DIY Cookie Boxes with Heart Cookies
- Free Printable Ahoy Matey Valentines
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies
- Valentine’s Candy Bark
- Free Printable Candy Dragonfly Valentine
- U R 1 Hot Tamale Valentine Jar
- Valentine’s Puppy Chow
- Red Velvet Muddy Buddies
- Creative Candy Tackle Box with Punny Saying
- Sweetheart Popcorn
- Free Printable Bag Toppers for Goldfish Crackers and Swedish Fish
- You Wormed Your Way into My Heart Printable
- Your Awesome-Sauce Printables
- I Love You Embossed Jars for Lollipops
- Heart Window Treat Bag Tutorial
- Candy Treat Bag Tutorial
- Valentine S’mores
- Strawberry Cake Bites
- Whipped Cream Hearts
- Heart-shaped Breakfast Idea
- Red Velvet Pancakes
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Mug Cake
- Raspberries and Ice Cream inspired Yogurt
- Love Potion Kids Drink
- Red Velvet Milkshake
|Cami FB | G+ | Pin||Shonee Pin | G+ | IG||Dru FB | Pin | IG|
|Sarah FB | G+ | Pin||Amanda FB | Pin | Tw|| Barb
FB | Tw | G+
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!