Love making crafty, fun food ideas?
Then you’ll these Christmas snacks made using graham crackers! We have made graham cracker snacks on several occasions including the reindeer, train, and graham cracker house pictured below. They make a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and are easy to do.
Top 10 Christmas Snacks made using Graham Crackers:
- Graham Cracker Gingerbread House – we made this as an alternative to a gingerbread house.
- Graham Cracker Train to go along with our The Polar Express movie night.
- Graham Cracker Reindeer Snack to go along with our Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer themed day.
- Christmas S’mores with a free printable bag toppers (6 versions!) – these are so fun and festive…. and free!
- Let it Snow S’more Treat Bag Topper – free printable + a cute snowman drink idea!
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Peppermint Bark – I haven’t tried making bark before. This sounds simple to make!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cup Candies – YUM! I would love to have these as a Christmas dessert.
- Nativity Snack using fruit – love this!
- Graham Cracker Sleds – How cute! I may make these with my kids this year.
- Yummy Graham Cracker Santas – my kids love marshmallows so we may have to do this one too. It’s easy enough for them to make themselves.
Want more kid-friendly Top 10 Lists for Christmas ideas?
Head over to the blog posts mentioned below for all kinds of holiday fun!
- Top 10 Advent Calendar Ideas – Powerful Mothering
- Top 10 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers – Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Top 10 Handmade Toys from Etsy – P is for Preschooler
- Top 10 Preschool Christmas Crafts – Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Top 10 Christmas Science Sensory Activities – Little Bins For Little hands
- Top 10 Christmas Crafts for Kids – Love, Play, Learn
- Top 10 Christmas Handprint Crafts – Fun Handprint Art
- Top 10 Christmas Sensory Play Recipes – Lemon Lime Adventures
- Top 10 Books about Trucks! – Craftulate
- Top 10 Fun and Silly Christmas Books – Something 2 Offer