I am loving all the Halloween crafts I have been seeing lately. I absolutely love Halloween – it’s such a fun theme! This week’s Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party features are Halloween crafts for kids. We would love for you to stop by their boo’tiful posts to show them some love.
Add your projects, recipes, etc. to the linky below plus browse other crafty ideas!
If you haven’t done so yet, you’ll want to stop by our 25 Not-so-scary Halloween Crafts post to enter the Mega Cash Giveaway! 4 winners will receive $500 via PayPal!!!
Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Halloween Lunch Box Jokes for Kids – free printable from Blooming Homestead.
- Decoupage Pumpkin Treat Cup – love this Halloween craft from About Family Crafts!
- DIY Ghost Garland – such a creative use of a milk jug from Crafty Journal + check out her adorable Scaredy Cat craft.
- Trick or Treat Halloween Sign Decor – L.O.V.E. this footprint craft from Home. Made. Interest.
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Cards – Crafty and Crosby shared this classic game with a Halloween twist – perfect for kids Halloween parties!
- Paper Plate Spider Web – So fun from Activities for Kids!
- DIY Glow-in-the-dark Window Clings – Kids will love making these! See how over at Scruggbug Corner
Just a few guidelines:
- We would love for you to follow your sweet hosts ♥
- Link to your post’s permalink, NOT your main blog URL.
- Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
- Lets be fair, please visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
- We would love for you grab the party button and share it somewhere on your blog (or a text link) and share this party on your social media channels to spread the word about the Bewitchin’ Projects Link Party.
- Make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!
*Please note that by linking up your projects you are giving permission for the hosts to use your image in features and shares across social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Can’t wait to see what everyone links up!