Food can be boring sometimes, but if you add a little color it can be turned to something really exciting! Today we are going to share 15 creative rainbow snack ideas you can try with kids to add color in their day and on their plate. These rainbow snacks are also a fun way to get even picky eaters to add some variety in their diet with the many ways to present all different colors of fruits. Kids will love the layered look of everything from pudding to popsicles. A couple can even be worn as edible necklaces!
Creative Rainbow Snack Ideas
1. Rainbow Jello Beautiful rainbow in a cup looks almost too good to eat!
2. Rainbow Smoothie Sampler is an awesome way to get a bit more fruit and veggies in your diet!
3. Mini Rainbow Cakes in a Baby Food Jar Getting ready for a party? This mini rainbow will surely be a hit with everyone! Aren’t they the cutest?!
4. Colorful Fruit Cup Easy and fast – make a fruit cup! Great for parties or an afternoon snack and healthy too!
5. Rainbow Slush You won’t believe how easy this slush is to whip up….. and with only one ingredient!
6. Rainbow Water Even plain old water can be fun if you add a rainbow!
7. Skittles Jar Gift with free printable tags Perfect for party treats or small gifts kids can give to their friends.
8. Fruit Rainbow with a Pot of Gold Snack This gorgeous snack is filled with beautiful colors and lots of vitamins and nutrients making it both healthy and fun!
9. DIY Edible Straws For those of you with sweet tooth, this is easy way to spice up your drinks!
10. Fruit Loop Necklace with a paper shamrock charm is an easy way to make personalized necklaces with the child’s name.
11. Rainbow Rice Krispy Treats Here is an easy to make treat for wheat, soy, or nut intolerant kids and adults.
12. Layered Rainbow Pudding My kids totally adore puddings and they would surely love this one. The layered look is sure to have them in awe!
13. Layered Smoothie Recipe Get an energy boost with this amazing rainbow smoothie!
14. Fruit Loop Necklaces Wearing snacks is always fun, especially when it’s time to eat them!
15. Colorful Layered Popsicle Tutorial These fun treats will be loved by kids and adults alike…. especially on hot summer days.
Head over to our Pinterest Board for more fun ways to play with your food!